FSG Apeldoorn Privacy Statement
FSG Apeldoorn B.V. respects the privacy of its residents, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our residents with regard to the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal definition
Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: ‘’the controller’’): FSG Apeldoorn B.V, established in Laan van Westenenk 4, 7336 AZ, Apeldoorn, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number (KvK): 72327014
Article 2 – The processing of personal data
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly of indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- We process the following categories of personal data from you:
- Date of Birth
- Passport / ID number
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
Article 3 – Purpose of processing
We do not collect your personal information without a purpose. Your personal data is collected to make an accommodation agreement between the collector and the resident. The accommodation agreement is necessary for the resident to register him- or herself in the city of Apeldoorn.
Article 4 – Registration of personal data
Your personal data are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 – Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at Info@fsgacademy.com.
- Each request must be accompanied by your passport / ID number, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one week of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two weeks.
Article 6 – legal obligations
Article 7 – Commercial offers
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Article 8 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration of 1-year after the resident has check-out of FSG Apeldoorn. After this year the controller will destroy all collected data of the resident.
Article 9 – Data protection
The collector has internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and it not accessed by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
Article 10 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch Law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 11 – contact
For requests, questions or more information, please contact: The Operations office of
FSG Apeldoorn or send an e-mail to Info@fsgacademy.com.
01 January 2020 on until further notice.